The family of Mall of Georgia – Indian Motorcycles is looking to add a few more members to our crew. We have a new, large store that is an amazing place to land your future career. The team of people you’d be working with have a passion for what we do – selling Indian Motorcycles (and the popular Slingshot). By the way, have you driven one of those yet? Well, you will soon.
Please take a look at the store and picture yourself talking to customers walking through the door looking for a good time. Think about it. Why else would they be in our store if they weren’t already interested in buying a motorcycle? If you have enthusiasm and the ability to smile frequently, then closing the sale is the least of your worries.
Apply now and let’s have some fun.
Primary Responsibilities for Motorcycle Sales:
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner.
- Helping customers find a motorcycle to fit their individual needs.
- Overcoming objections
- Providing an outstanding level of service
- Skills/Requirements for Motorcycle Sales:
- Confident and Enthusiastic personality
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Trainable & Coachable
- Being able to “ask for the sale”
- Able to ride a motorcycle – training available for the right candidate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
- Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs and solicit sales of all products.
- Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
- Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments and their personnel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
About Mall of Georgia INDIAN MOTORCYCLE (& SLINGSHOT)
In the fall of 2014, the planets and stars began to line up to create Mall of Georgia Indian motorcycle. A great group of people came together dedicated to giving the customer (our friends) an exceptional experience with the purchase of and continuing ownership of a legendary product. Many friends and business acquaintances helped out personally and professionally to make this dream become a reality. We invite you to come by and visit with us. Stop in for a cup of coffee and ask us to tell you the story. We look forward to meeting you.