Lucky-U Cycles is a pre-owned motorcycle dealership with full sales, service and parts departments located in Wildwood, Florida. We have been in business almost 14 years. We sell 100 plus motorcycles a month, and have built a solid reputation as offering the highest level of customer service. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who communicates well, and values customer satisfaction to work in and manage our service and parts departments.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Managing all aspects of the service and parts departments
– Offering and ensuring that the dealership offers the highest level of customer service
– Developing and maintaining proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, security, pricing, merchandising, and displaying of merchandise
– Greeting and serving every walk-in or phone customer courteously and promptly. Answering questions and assisting them in identifying and obtaining parts and accessories
– Controlling number of returns due to errors by using parts equipment and information resources to accurately identify needed parts and accessories
– Following up on special ordered items, and notifying the customers when received
– Maintaining floor merchandise, restocking displays, and checking for proper pricing
We are looking for an individual with a pleasant, outgoing personality who enjoys working with people. We offer an excellent salary based on experience level and are willing to help pay relocation costs for the right person.
If you meet these qualifications, please respond by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by visiting our dealership at 9807 N. Hwy 301, Wildwood, Florida 34785, by faxing your resume to 352-330-0350, or by calling Jeremy Coon at 352-989-7911.
About Lucky U Cycles
Lucky U Cycles is a pre-owned motorcycle dealership located in Wildwood, Florida with a full service and parts department. We sell between 60-80 bikes a month. We have been in business for over 9 years.