We are looking for an aggressive, take charge Finance Manager. Candidates must have a proven track record. Candidates must have extensive finance and insurance sales experience with proven ability to drive sales to levels of $1,200 – $2,000 back end per unit sold.
Finance Manager will be responsible helping provide credit for customers who want to purchase motorcycles. Structure deals that are in compliance with lender guidelines and the dealership policies, resulting in quick funding, and a high level of customer satisfaction and to uphold the highest ethical standers.
Products to be sold include pre-paid maintenance, extended service plans, GAP, etc.
• Confidence in ability to be successful.
• Great attitude and outstanding work ethic.
• Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
• Self-starter and self-motivated. .
• Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
• Be knowledgeable of state regulations regarding finance and the fair Credit Reporting act.
• Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
• Disclose financial information to customers.
• Maintain good lender relations and evaluate new lender programs.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
• 5 years Finance and Insurance experience preferred, Automotive or Motorcycle experience a must.
• Industry leading compensation based on performance with incentives for penetration and Rewards Network goals.