This position is primarily responsible for taking and answering technical questions about Khrome Werks products and their use. This includes but is not limited to answering customer calls, emails, or submissions made through social media channels. This person will play a crucial role in the satisfaction of our customers.
This position works closely with the Khrome Werks sales department, Branded Products customer service team, Branded Products Marketing and others throughout the organization. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, hands-on person that can work with minimal supervision while delivering world class service to our customers.
WAGE TYPE: Salaried Exempt
FLSA Exemption: Administrative Exemption
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Should be familiar with modern Harley Davidson and Indian motorcycles
· Knowledge of how internal combustion engines operate and how our parts affect this operation is imperative.
· Must be a “people” person that enjoys talking with people from around the country from a variety of backgrounds. This position is ideal for a candidate with a positive “can-do” attitude.
· Basic Microsoft office skills are required.
· May be expected to assist engineering/ R&D team to install products onto vehicles.
· May require use of company provided trailer to transport motorcycles to and from facility, a good driving record and valid license are required for this position. May have to pass DOT physical.
· Some travel to bike rallies may be required to see our products and competitors products in action
· Candidate may be called on to assist Marketing department with Khrome Werks related projects.
· Build and foster positive working relationships internally and externally.
· Any other tasks as required fulfilling Lincoln Industries’ Beliefs and Drivers.
· Could potentially come into contact with hazardous chemicals.
· Reports to: Sales Manager, Khrome Werks
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience or Engineer-In-Training Certification may be substituted for the expected levels of education and general engineering experience required.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma and at least 4 years of working experience in tech service role or powersports sales/customer service role.
Individual Talent Themes will be identified during the Selection Process.
· Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language.
· Team player with an Open Mindset
· Above Average verbal and written communication
· Must be capable of using computer technology to communicate with others.
· Must be able to lift and handle heavy parts. (50 pounds)
· Must be able to work at a desk in an office environment. 90% of the time
· Experience reading engineering drawings.
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS: Navision training is required to be capable of finding and requesting material. Other LMS training as needed.