Who We Are
LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties, the world’s leading distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin has immediate full-time openings.
Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our market penetration with our sister companies Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
The International Inside Sales Representative is required to perform daily sales calls to dealers in an assigned territory. This position is accountable for implementing the company’s sales and marketing objectives to meet the business goals of our expanding customer base in the U.S., Mexico, Central and South America.
This position will work in collaboration with Dealer Services and Dealer Development to provide sales and customer service support to new and existing accounts within the territory focused on developing long-term relationships.
- Establishes and maintains communication with new and existing domestic and international dealers in Mexico, Central and South America
- Develops and increases sales revenue through dealer calls and communications to meet assigned territory sales goals and targets, assisting them with order placement, payment, shipping, claims, returns, and warranties
- Researches assigned territory for new prospective accounts contacting dealers and establishing new dealer relationships
- Keeps current with company programs, new products, services, and other industry information
- Promotes corporate programs, promotions, events, and new product launches.
- Acts as liaison between LeMans departments and dealers
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Performs other tasks and/or duties as assigned
- Maintains physical filling system according to company standards
Required Qualifications and Education
- Minimum of 2+ years’ Sales and Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Power Sports industry strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional level of accuracy, and acute attention to detail in all areas of responsibilities
- Strong teamwork ethics
- Spanish, English Bilingual Required
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written
- Must be able to read from a screen
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees https://downloads.lemansnet.com/docs/LeMans_Corporation_CCPA_Employee_Privacy_Notice.pdf