The Administrative Assistant is responsible for handling a wide range of administrative support-related tasks to achieve business goals. This position is accountable for handling confidential information with a high degree of discretion, and respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities.
· Monitors and manages print/digital ad schedules according to company standards
· Assists with proofing catalog design
· Sends out and receives replacement parts, product development samples and spare/missing parts maintaining organization and cleanliness according to expectations
· Monitors/Proofs press releases & new product flyers maintaining staff informed when to send them out
· Assists with administrative tasks such as processing orders, resume and contract setup, printing and shipping gear regarding rider support
· Provides customer service to riders through emails and phone calls.
· Attends amateur events like Loretta and Mini’O
· Maintains strict confidentiality
· Other duties as required and assigned.
· Assists team members as needed
Required Qualifications and Education
· 3+ years’ experience in an Administrative capacity
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong of verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced time management, critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent level of professionalism, and acute attention to detail in all areas of responsibilities
· Excellent level of responsibility, integrity, honesty, and assertiveness
· Strong teamwork ethics
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
· Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
· Must be able to communicate verbally and written
· Must be able to read from a screen
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-verify
California residents please also see CCPA Privacy notice http://downloads.lemansnet.com/docs/LeMans_Corporation_CCPA_Employee_Privacy_Notice.pdf