Grand Canyon Harley-Davidson is growing and building our team! We are looking for an individual who loves Harley and loves to work with a team to provide great customer service to our clients and actively grow, learn and advance their career.
Our ideal candidate would have experience as Harley-Davidson motorcycle Technician with a minimum of 1-2 years experience. We have great training provided by Harley-Davidson available as well as a great experienced team and leadership to help develop any willing candidate.
HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN
This is a full time, permanent position. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Oil Changes
- Tire Replacement
- Full Services
- Installing Accessories
- Motor Work (engine rebuilds, handlebar jobs, electrical work, etc.)
The right candidate will have:
- Certificate in motorcycle repair, ie MMI, MTTI or equivalent experience
- Tools needed to perform the duties listed above (specialty tools will be supplied)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Valid Motorcycle License with a clean driving record
- Minimum of a GED required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Pay commensurate with experience, hourly plus commission.
This is a full time permanent position with benefits such as; health insurance, paid time off, company discount, 401K, company paid factory training … etc. If you think this would be a good fit for you, please send us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Hourly plus flat rate.
Experience: 1-2 years Dealership experience.
License: Motorcycle M1 (Required)
Paid time off