Marketing Events Contractor
Do you love the #VanLife, and all of the travels and exploration that go along with it? Leatt is looking for an event contractor to travel the Western USA to attend Motocross, Adventure Moto and Bicycle events while promoting Leatt’s products, and brand message.
This is a partial year, part time, temporary, non-employee, sub-contractor, (1099) field/event based position that will involve extensive long distance travel. Leatt will provide a Sprinter Van, event tools and travel funds.
Contract Dates are April through August, 2024.
• Attain working knowledge of the Leatt brand history, vision and mission, and
successfully communicate this message to Leatt’s consumers at multiple events.
• Become an expert in the features and benefits of Leatt products and successfully
communicate the unique qualities of the products we offer to the event’s consumer
• The composure to creatively embrace the challenges of #VanLife, and have the
flexibility and skills required to survive and enjoy it.
• A pleasant positive personality, professional manner and great communication skills
along with the ability to prioritize and multi-task is essential.
• Must have ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• The ability to travel for extensive periods of time, appearing at different events.
• This position requires a reliable, motivated, detail oriented, outgoing person, that is
skilled with their hands, very resourceful, and extremely mechanically inclined.
• Document your adventure along with event presence in accordance with Leatt’s brand
guidelines for Social media content.
• Serve as the face of Leatt at multiple events, discover interesting and appropriate
social media content to post, all while connecting with our team athletes and conveying
the brand message.
• Create post race reports that include documenting overall Leatt layout, weather, type
of event, pictures of all displays, booth location, data acquisition results and notes
• Must have a clean driving record.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye Application Link
below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, inquiries or drop-ins please.
Freedom of the road, meeting new people every weekend, lots of time to explore,
Able to lift 75lbs
Able to sit/drive for long periods of time
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the application link below, or email directly to: email@example.com
No calls, drop ins or inquiries please.
Leatt is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We know why you do what you do. And we know that chasing down the Thrill comes at a cost. So, we’ve got you covered. With an ever-evolving range of helmets, body armor, braces, guards, hydration systems, apparel and whatever it takes to keep the Thrill seeker safe.
Yours is a confidence game. And we’re in the business of making sure that you have the confidence to push yourself faster, harder and further than you thought you could go.
Because that’s where the Thrill lies.