Our Ocean Springs, MS location is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic General Manager. First and foremost – You must have previous experience in a managerial capacity in motorized vehicle dealership sales. We seek a fearless, ambitious driver of retail sales.
As the Team Leader, you are responsible for managing all of the day-to-day operations of your store while leading a team of Retail Sales Professionals. You will work closely with the Sales Manager in setting and meeting sales objectives and goals. You will also be responsible for overall inventory of parts, accessories and all other store merchandise.
Furthermore, you must possess strong advertising, marketing and sales promotional experience, as you will work closely with the Marketing Director to promote your store. And most importantly – It is crucial that the Store Manager has an unbridled passion for the business and all that it represents.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed personal and store sales/wage objectives.
- Sales and customer service – routinely meet and exceed customer needs by providing needed products and to answer customer questions.
- Properly staff and schedule your store with qualified Team Members. This will also include to recruit, hire, and train new employees.
- Effectively coach and mentor Team Members to achieve desired results. This will include motivating and inspiring your team to be successful.
- Maintain control of inventory.
- Maintain store presentation to our standards.
- Plan store-specific advertising strategies to include grassroots/guerilla marketing.
- Plan store-specific promotional events to generate community interest and awareness.
- Work closely with Marketing Director to achieve desired results.
- Take on new specific challenges as requested (by owner), and be willing to try new things to generate revenue.
5+ years of general business experience in sales and operational planning (S&OP) operations which should include:
- Demonstrated experience in project management and leading high-level projects
- Developing or managing budgets / Experience in managing service departments
- Effective presentation, communication, collaboration, negotiation, leadership, coaching, mentoring, and facilitation skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Finance
- Comparable experience considered