Lawless Harley-Davidson© is currently seeking a Parts Sales Associate to join our team. The role will assist customers & Service Technicians with motorcycle parts & accessories requests, while providing an outstanding customer service experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommend motorcycle parts and accessories products, share product history and specifications.
- Completing purchases through Point of Sale System.
- Ordering parts from vendor, receive and log merchandise into inventory, tag merchandise and arrange on store shelves.
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, neat, and appealing to customers.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.).
- Interface with the Service Department regarding updates on product estimated time of delivery, back orders and shipment delays.
- With the assistance of the Parts Manager, resolve customer complaints with a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “making things right”.
- Other duties as assigned by Parts Manager.
Education, Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Customer Service/Sales experience, preferably in auto parts. Harley-Davidson© experience a major plus.
- The ability to quickly learn and retain knowledge from product catalogue, and current inventory.
- Must have a helpful, friendly demeanor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Job will require some medium to heavy lifting.
- Good knowledge of different types of bikes
- Very good computer skills
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Lightspeed or equivalent sales / inventory operating system and parts fiche experience a must.
We offer a competitive compensation package including health benefits and supplemental insurance plans. We also offer paid time off, riding academy courses, paid H-D University certification & training, as well as a fun environment!
Lawless Harley-Davidson© is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job.
Job Types: Full-time