Lawless Harley-Davidson© is currently seeking a Motorclothes Manager to join our team. The role will assist customers with motorcycle apparel needs, controlling general merchandise inventory, displays and departmental business while managing personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise and maintain accurate up-to-date inventory management & control system.
· Maintain sufficient quantities of stock to support demand and acceptable inventory turn ratio.
· Set-up and maintain a smooth running, efficient, appealing retail environment for the General Merchandise department.
· Plan and execute “exceptional” promotions to bring both “new and existing” customers into the dealership on a regular basis.
· Manage schedule and workload of General Merchandise employees
Education, Qualifications and Job Requirements:
· Experience with retail sales and inventory management.
· Prefer knowledge and experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson General Merchandise, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
· Prefer experience with Lightspeed Point-of-Sale and Parts & Service management computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to general knowledge & experience with computers.
· Passion for people and Harley-Davidson brand
· Friendly, outgoing personality with positive attitude
· Ability to collaborate with other managers
· Ability to develop talent and personnel on the motorclothes team
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Job will require some medium to heavy lifting.
We offer a competitive compensation package including health benefits and supplemental insurance plans. We also offer paid time off, riding academy courses, paid H-D University certification & training, as well as a fun environment!
Lawless Harley-Davidson© is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job.