Land Air is looking for an experienced Service Technician to join our fast paced powersports team.
- Perform preventative/routine maintenance on a variety of powersports products including motorcycles, trailers, ATVs, side by sides, scooters, watercraft and snowmobiles.
- Effectively diagnose and repair electrical, mechanical and fuel systems
- Communicate diagnosis and suggested repair with service manager or service writer
- Perform Vermont State Inspections on motorcycles and trailers.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of service bay
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- 3+ years of work experience in the powersports or automotive industry
- An applicable degree (MMI, ASE, etc) is a plus, but not a requirement
- Motorcycle endorsement and Inspection License
- Specific manufacturer training can be provided
- Must have your own tools. Special tools will be provided.
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who is ideally a powersports enthusiast and willing to work in a fast paced, fun environment!