Maintain proper inventory mix, levels, standards and security.
· Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence (10% or less of total inventory).
· Develop and administer a parts program to produce profit.
· Attend managers’ meetings as scheduled.
· Maintain and organize an efficient warehouse environment.
· Direct shipping and receiving efforts to ensure timely processing.
· Implement procedures to ensure there are positive working relationships with other departments.
· Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the parts and service departments.
· Handle all customer complaints.
· Understand and keep abreast of, and comply with, federal, state and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know, safety regulations, etc.
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
· Serve as a liaison with factory representatives.
· Ensure that work areas and customer waiting areas are kept clean. Must be organized.