An experienced National Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term relationships with employee, dealership, vendor and industry partners.
As a National Sales Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, retail dealerships.
- Developing and implementing effective retail & wholesale sales strategies and programs
- Manage production volume, import schedule and inventories at both manufacturer and dealership levels
- Lead nationwide in-market & in-house sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in retail dealer network
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve retail sales, wholesale sales and inventory targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in business partnerships
- Negotiate and close agreements with large, primary market dealerships
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with the brand strategies and goals
- Coordinate the Sales, Marketing and Product Development operations to ensure brand consistency
- Create new product launches and ensure sales team members are educated and excited
- Proven work experience as a Regional or National Sales Manager
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or LibreOffice
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics and budgets
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving aptitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
About KYMCO USA INC.
Founded in 1963, KYMCO manufactured products are respected worldwide for their quality, value and durability. KYMCO is sold in over 100 countries and is now an OEM with over one billion-dollar sales and a global powersports leader with 6 million vehicles produced.
The short-term goal of KYMCO USA is to increase its market position so that it is on par with their sister companies in Europe. KYMCO’s strength has been well established in the scooter business as they are currently the #1 scooter brand in Taiwan and #2 in sales in Spain and #3 in sales in Italy and Germany.
KYMCO continues investing in cutting-edge technologies to win over consumers all over the world. KYMCO is taking the lead with the 1st ever smart scooter featuring Noodoe, a smart dash system that connects riders to their vehicle via a smart phone app.
KYMCO has always remained in the spotlight at EICMA in Milan with the 2018 unveiling of the Ionex scooter as a pioneer of the green movement in personal transportation. The SuperNex electric motorcycle with a six-speed manual gearbox was selected as one of the best products at EICMA, showing the company’s ambition to capture the electric market. In 2019, the reveal of the RevoNex sent excitement through the industry being the first electric street bike that features a six-speed manual gearbox.
Most recently, KYMCO announced its major investment with Grab, a company based in Singapore with a similar business model as Uber. While close to 3 million Uber drivers globally utilize cars and other vehicles, over 3 million Grab drivers rely primarily on scooters to maneuver around the narrow streets in Southeast Asia.
Globally, KYMCO has been the “true” OEM continuing manufacture products for its industry partners such as Kawasaki, Artic Cat/Textron and BMW. KYMCO plans to continue expanding the OEM business through new clients and through mergers and acquisitions.
KYMCO continues expanding their presence in the US by introducing innovative technologies and recruiting high caliber professionals. We welcome interested professionals to join KYMCO and create a brighter future in the Powersports Industry.