KYMCO USA has multiple District Sales Managers positions open.
– Must have Powersports dealership sales experience
– Must have Powersports OEM sales experience with proven sales track records
- Excellent Data analytical skills
- Product knowledge of scooters, motorcycles, ATVs and Side by Side
- Ability to develop major dealers and to establish strong dealer network
- Strong work ethics and financially driven (KYMCO USA provides uncapped commission)
- Strong customer service skills and can-do mentality
- Review dealer information on a monthly basis in person or on the phone
- Generate competitive analysis for each key dealer
- Ability to form strategy for each visit/call with clear sales objective
About KYMCO USA INC.
Founded in 1963, KYMCO manufactured products are respected worldwide for their quality, value and durability. KYMCO is sold in over 100 countries and is now an OEM with over one billion-dollar sales and a global powersports leader with 6 million vehicles produced.
The short-term goal of KYMCO USA is to increase its market position so that it is on par with their sister companies in Europe. KYMCO’s strength has been well established in the scooter business as they are currently the #1 scooter brand in Taiwan and #2 in sales in Spain and #3 in sales in Italy and Germany.
KYMCO continues investing in cutting-edge technologies to win over consumers all over the world. KYMCO is taking the lead with the 1st ever smart scooter featuring Noodoe, a smart dash system that connects riders to their vehicle via a smart phone app.
KYMCO has always remained in the spotlight at EICMA in Milan with the 2018 unveiling of the Ionex scooter as a pioneer of the green movement in personal transportation. The SuperNex electric motorcycle with a six-speed manual gearbox was selected as one of the best products at EICMA, showing the company’s ambition to capture the electric market. In 2019, the reveal of the RevoNex sent excitement through the industry being the first electric street bike that features a six-speed manual gearbox.
Most recently, KYMCO announced its major investment with Grab, a company based in Singapore with a similar business model as Uber. While close to 3 million Uber drivers globally utilize cars and other vehicles, over 3 million Grab drivers rely primarily on scooters to maneuver around the narrow streets in Southeast Asia.
Globally, KYMCO has been the “true” OEM continuing manufacture products for its industry partners such as Kawasaki, Artic Cat/Textron and BMW. KYMCO plans to continue expanding the OEM business through new clients and through mergers and acquisitions.
KYMCO continues expanding their presence in the US by introducing innovative technologies and recruiting high caliber professionals. We welcome interested professionals to join KYMCO and create a brighter future in the Powersports Industry.