It’s not every day you get the chance to intertwine a lifelong passion into your everyday routine. We do.
Kuryakyn has been leading the design and manufacturing of aftermarket parts and accessories for the motorcycle industry for the past 29 years. Our ideas are products of expressive minds that realize a motorcycle isn’t simply a means of transportation, but rather a representation of a person’s very identity. We are dedicated to producing innovative parts and accessories that keep us Miles Ahead.
Love motorcycles? Enjoy helping people? Want to be out at some of the coolest motorcycle events across the country? If you answered “YES!”, we have an opportunity for you!
Kuryakyn is looking for passionate, committed, and reliable salespersons to be a part of our rally event team. Events Salespersons will engage with riders to help them find the aftermarket accessories and parts for that rider’s motorcycle during the country’s premier motorcycle events and rallies. The ability to travel across the country to support rally season is essential.
The event season runs from March to October, so we’d love for you to join us for as many events as would fit into your schedule.
While working the rallies, you will:
- Help riders find the Kurykayn product(s) they want on their bikes by emphasizing product features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare work orders.
- Talk bikes by actively engage customers at the Kuryakyn rally truck or other affiliated location during events.
- Have fun!
- Work with some of the most fun, dedicated people who are committed to ensuring each enthusiast gets that product they want.
To rock at this job, you must:
- Know how to take care of the customer!
- Love bikes! If you have technical knowledge of V-Twin and metric bikes, that is an added bonus.
- Be a great co-worker who pitches in where and when needed.
- Work with minimal direction.
To qualify, you need to have:
- Graduated High School or have your GED.
- 2+ years sales experience.
- Accuracy in what you do and own your actions.
- Communication skills; know how to talk to people!
Apply directly: http://hrbrg.co/gHwwJb