It’s not every day you get the chance to intertwine a lifelong passion into your everyday routine. We do.
MAG’s Accessories Group is comprised of two of the most well-known brands in the motorsports aftermarket industry – Kuryakyn and Mustang Seats. We are looking for a passionate, committed, and successful salesperson to be a part of our Brand Representative Team supporting these two exceptional brands in our North Central Region.
Brand Representatives play a key role in the growth strategy for Accessories Group. This position will focus on product training, awareness programs and consumer buying experience for all three channels of our business. In addition to conducting training in the field, the Brand Representative will act as the liaison between sales, events operations and the marketing department. Extensive travel is required. This position could be located in any of the following states in the North Central Region: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, or Missouri.
As a Brand Representative, you will:
- Extensively travel your territory talking with dealers and establish strong relationships with them. You will learn about their needs so you can develop the best sales plan possible to help them grow their revenue using the Accessories Group product lines.
- Conduct product knowledge seminars and training sessions for dealers and distributors both domestically and internationally to support their knowledge of our offers to best suit their customers’ needs.
- Organize, plan and coordinate customer meetings.
- Coordinate with marketing on special projects and dealer programs
- Work rallies and events report back to Sales, Marketing, and Product Development Department any findings on existing products or new product opportunities.
- Contribute to social media content while in the field at rallies and visiting dealers.
To rock at this job, you must have:
- Strong customer-centricity attitude and be passionate about the industry and our product lines.
- Street cred to build rapport with distributor reps and dealer personnel.
- Ability to effectively identify customer needs and analyze data to support exceptional business cases for customers and be their partner.
- Attention to detail and be timely in the execution of commitments.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), social media platforms, and CRM and ERP systems.
To qualify, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years’ experience.
- Minimum 3 years working with motorcycle-related product or related experience required.
- Experience working with motorcycle industry dealers or distributors preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with motorcycle license/endorsement.
- Safe driving record to pass insurance requirements.
- Ability to travel Valid Passport (or ability to obtain) for international travel.
- Ability to attend dealer events, open houses and rallies.
To apply, visit www.kuryakyn.com or http://hrbrg.co/HvWRZX
Kuryakyn has been leading the design and manufacturing of aftermarket parts and accessories for the motorcycle industry for the past 29 years. Our ideas are products of expressive minds that realize a motorcycle isn’t simply a means of transportation, but rather a representation of a person’s very identity. We are dedicated to producing innovative parts and accessories that keep us Miles Ahead.
Mustang Seats is a worldwide leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, we have been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available, and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang Motorcycle Seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger.
Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product — all under one roof in our New England-based manufacturing facility.