Under minimal supervision, the District Sales Manager for the geographic area of Washington, Northern Idaho, and Western Montana, is responsible for sales, dealer development and management, controlling sales expenses, and sales reporting within a specified geographic area. Works at the direction of the National Sales Manager to ensure that the Company products and services are being represented in a quality manner for maximum customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for sales planning, sales forecasts, and achieving all sales department quotas.
- Maintains and updates sales data, forecasts and reports.
- Interfaces with dealers for sale of units, PG&A, and service.
- May perform various Dealer Network duties by identifying potential new dealers, dealers for performance improvement, to fill open spots, or to be terminated.
- Meets with NSM on a regular basis for guidance, status updates, and to aid in progress in meeting quotas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KTM North America, Inc. has an AMAZING work environment. Here are some of the benefits that await you.
- 12 paid holidays plus 2 personal holidays (work anniversary and birthday) per year
- Personal time off (PTO) allowance starts at 15 days per year and increases with length of service.
- Volunteer time of up to 40 hours paid per year
- 401K program including employer matching at 50% up to 6%.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employees enrolled in health plans can receive discounts on medical payroll deductions as follows:
- 10% discount for non-tobacco use
- 10% discount for completion of an annual physical exam
- Wellness programs including gym membership support and access to fitness classes
- Access to exceptional supplemental insurance programs at discounted rates.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 20% discount on KTM Group products