KISKA, our in house, creative & design agency is hiring a Project Coordinator!
Under general supervision, the Project Coordinator works directly with the Project Manager and is responsible for facilitating the coordination of project assets to ensure project flow runs smoothly during the projects lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides general administrative support to team members in a busy office environment. Handles basic office operations and administrative duties while identifying process improvement opportunities. May include, but is not limited to processing project definitions, budget tracking, organizing meetings / conference calls, electronic / physical document filing.
- Assists Project Manager with the coordination of activities and information gathering during all stages of the project life cycle.
- Schedules meetings for staff members, as needed, and may prepare related meeting materials
- Communicates with client to gather project requirements and relay them to the Project Manager and Creative Team, as needed.
- Maintains project documentation and tracking of project throughout scope, plans and reports. Enforces Kiska method to ensure efficiency.
- Supports Project Manager in handling project related issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Generally requires a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a creative environment. Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Motorcycle/motorsports/sports industry experience is strongly preferred.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Generally requires the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to draft and proofread business communications
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Confidence in ability to adapt to a changing environment and good team working skills
- Punctual, driven and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment
- Flexibility to switch gears with little notice
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to escalate potential issues
- Basic math skills
- Must be internal and external customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; musts be a team player
- Analytical abilities
- Must be self-motivated with ability to use own initiative
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Internal: Creative Team, Marketing Departments, Media, PG&A, Events
External: Potential Clients
JUDGEMENT/REASONING ABILITY: Ability to recognize discrepancies and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Requires ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when issues need to be escalated.
The following physical demands are generally representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk, hear and speak; sit, stand and walk; use manual dexterity in hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; kneel, bend and stoop; and.
- Ability to lift, move, carry up to 35 pounds – <5% daily
- Able to sit at a desk and use/view computer – 90% daily
- Able to talk, hear and speak into a telephone – 60% daily
- Able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, twist, squat – 20% daily
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
- Noise in the work environment is generally considered low to moderate.
- Fast-paced environment with multi-level distractions
- Professional, yet casual office work environment
- Ability to work extended hours as required
- Ability to travel if needed; travel is minimal in this position.
REQUIRED PREHIRE SCREENINGS:
- Criminal – Felony and Misdemeanor 7 Years
- National Criminal Data Base 7 Years
- Social Security Verification
- Driving Record
- NDOT Drug Screen