Under close supervision, the Facilities Coordinator performs routine building maintenance in Company’s facilities and warehouse, handles shipping/receiving tasks, and performs basic level motorcycle set up tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees cleaning, organizing and general maintenance of facilities to maintain the premium image of KTM and Husqvarna.
- Also oversees the preventive maintenance and repair of facility buildings and grounds, facility equipment, including HVAC, industrial equipment, office equipment, etc.
- Supports the shipping and receiving functions of large freight including motorcycles and standard palletized freight along with small cardboard packages.
- Supports activities related to each department’s storage needs to ensure space is provided and organized.
- Assists with office set up and reconfigurations. Includes moving furniture and installing related items; hanging pictures/ whiteboards; installing shelves; etc.
- Crates and uncrates motorcycles. Includes performing basic level motorcycle set up.
- Delivers and picks up motorcycles using Company’s sprinter vans, as needed.
- Assists various departments with tasks, as needed.
- Assists in the facility safety program, and collaborates with the HR department in administration of various program components, such as training, employee certifications, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Generally, requires a minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience in facilities maintenance and motorcycle service/maintenance. Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience operating a forklift is required. Clean driving record required.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma required
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow procedures according to Company specifications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment
- Flexibility to switch gears with little notice
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to escalate potential issues
- Basic math skills
- Must be internal and external customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be team player
- Analytical abilities
- Must be self-motivated with ability to use own initiative
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
JUDGEMENT/REASONING ABILITY: Ability to recognize discrepancies and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Requires ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when issues need to be escalated.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to sit at a desk and use/view computer
Able to hear and speak into a telephone
Able to stand, bend, stoop, twist, kneel
· Noise in the work environment is usually moderate.
· Warehouse temperature fluctuates with seasons, must be able to work in all condition
Other factors are:
· Ability to travel to events if needed.
· Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
· Professional, yet casual office work environment
· Ability to work extended hours as required
Required Pre-Hire Screenings:
Criminal – Felony and Misdemeanor 7 Years
National Criminal Data Base 7 Years
Social Security Verification
NDOT Drug Screen