As part of the Sales Services team, the role of Sales Enablement is to provide the tools, assets, resources, and training to the sales team in order to improve efficiency and success. This customer-first oriented role is focused on supporting the sales and sales services teams to maximize their effectiveness and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the production and distribution of sales assets, reports, and materials to facilitate the sales process
- Assists in creation of sales bulletins, price lists, dealer letters, and publication to external / internal key stakeholders
- Support Sales Administration with implementation of motorcycle wholesale programs on B2B and B2C platforms (asset build-out/training/implementation/tracking/maintenance)
- Support Sales Planning with basic data compilation & analysis
- Assist in build-out of reporting/program tools for sales team utilization
- Assist in sales team training for new tools, programs, systems, etc
- Partner with sales management to understand sales process/reporting opportunities and help develop solutions
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the sales enablement strategy
- Assist in creating and maintaining Knowledge Base documentation for Sales Operations Support team, including documentation of processes and best practices
- Perform various administrative tasks in support of the sales management and sales operations teams
- Perform other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Generally, requires a minimum of three to five years of experience in a sales, sales operations, or sales enablement role. Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint. SAP experience preferred. Knowledge of motorcycle industry preferred.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred or experience in related field.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to “think outside the box” to efficiently identify solutions
- Ability to think strategically with a high affinity for numbers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable speaking to small groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be team player
- Superior customer service and follow through skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and constantly changing environment
- Flexibility to switch gears with little notice
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and understand when to escalate potential issues
- Basic math skills
- Must be internal and external customer focused
- Analytical abilities
- Must be self-motivated with ability to use own initiative
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Internal: District and Regional Sales Managers, sales management team, other internal departments as needed.
JUDGEMENT/REASONING ABILITY: Ability to recognize discrepancies and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Requires ability to use judgment and reasoning skills and determine when issues need to be escalated.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms. And:
Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
Able to sit at a desk and use/view computer
Able to hear and speak into a telephone
Able to stand, bend, stoop, twist
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
Ability to travel if needed. Travel is minimal in this position.
Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
Professional, yet casual office work environment
Ability to work extended hours as required
Required Pre-Hire Screenings:
Criminal – Felony and Misdemeanor 7 Years
National Criminal Data Base 7 Years
Social Security Verification
NDOT Drug Screen
Click the link below, to apply directly through out career page: