As part of the Sales Operations team, the Jr. Sales Planning Coordinator is providing efficient and effective support to the Sales Operations and Sales teams. This office-based, internal customer-oriented role will work in a team-focused environment to perform tasks related to sales programs, key business metrics, as well as streamlining planning processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support Sales Planning with basic data compilation & preparatory analysis
· Performs preparatory work, asset creation, and coordination of sales program buildout, with an emphasis on timeline compliance
· Support Sales Administration with implementation and execution of motorcycle wholesale programs on B2B and B2C platforms
· Coordination with internal stakeholders to execute the production and distribution of assets, reports, and materials to sales and other internal departments
· Independent creation and maintenance of reference documents and processes, including documentation of best practices and Planning SOP’s
· Create and prepare presentations for sales and executive meetings
· Participate in sales team training for new tools, processes, programs, and systems
· Perform various administrative tasks in support of the Sales Management and Sales Operations teams, as well as other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Generally, requires a minimum of two to three years of experience in a sales, sales operations, or sales planning role. Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint. SAP and/or Business Warehouse experience preferred. Knowledge of motorcycle industry preferred.
High proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, including VLOOKUP, IF statements, pivot tables, and formatting.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred or experience in related field.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and constantly changing environment
· Ability to think strategically with a high affinity for numbers
· Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable speaking to small groups.
· Ability to “think outside the box” to efficiently identify solutions
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be team player
· Superior customer service and follow through skills
· Flexibility to switch gears with little notice
· Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and understand when to escalate potential issues
· Basic math skills
· Must be internal and external customer focused
· Analytical abilities
· Must be self-motivated with ability to use own initiative
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Internal: District Sales Management team, other internal departments as needed.
JUDGEMENT/REASONING ABILITY: Ability to recognize discrepancies and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise, and diplomacy. Requires ability to use judgment and reasoning skills and determine when issues need to be escalated.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms.
Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
Able to sit at a desk and use/view computer
Able to hear and speak into a telephone
Able to stand, bend, stoop, twist
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise in the work environment is usually moderate. Other factors are:
· Dynamic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
· Professional, yet casual office work environment
· Ability to work extended hours as required
Required Pre-Hire Screenings:
· Criminal – Felony and Misdemeanor 7 Years
· National Criminal Data Base 7 Years
· Social Security Verification
· Driving Record
· NDOT Drug Screen