Under close supervision, the Facilities Coordinator performs routine building maintenance in Company’s facilities and warehouse, handles shipping/receiving tasks, and performs basic level motorcycle set up tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees cleaning, organizing and general maintenance of facilities to maintain the premium image of KTM and Husqvarna. Also oversees the preventive maintenance and repair of facility buildings and grounds, facility equipment, including HVAC, industrial equipment, office equipment, etc.
- Establishes contracts and manages vendors and service providers accordingly.
- Supports the shipping and receiving functions of large freight including motorcycles and standard palletized freight along with small cardboard packages.
- Manages the uncrating and preparation of demonstration, homologation and racing motorcycles as needed, ensuring all motorcycles meet the necessary technical specifications for the intended usage.
Responsible for the preventive maintenance and repair of facility buildings and grounds, facility equipment, including HVAC, industrial equipment, office equipment, etc.
- Performs routine maintenance on all company buildings.
- Supports activities related to each department’s storage needs to ensure space is provided and organized.
- Assists with office set up and reconfigurations. Includes moving furniture and installing related items; hanging pictures/ whiteboards; installing shelves; etc.
- Assists with plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs.
- Crates and uncrates motorcycles. Includes performing basic level motorcycle set up.
- Delivers and picks up motorcycles using Company’s sprinter vans, as needed.
- Assists various departments with tasks, as needed.
- Assists in the facility safety program, and collaborates with the HR department in administration of various program components, such as training, employee certifications, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Generally requires a minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience in facilities maintenance and motorcycle service/maintenance Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience operating a fork lift is required. Clean driving record required.
High school diploma required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow procedures according to Company specifications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment
- Flexibility to switch gears with little notice
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to escalate potential issues
- Basic math skills
- Must be internal and external customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be team player
- Analytical abilities
- Must be self-motivated with ability to use own initiative
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Ability to recognize discrepancies and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy. Requires ability to use judgment and reasoning skills, and determine when issues need to be escalated.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers, bend, stoop and reach with hands and arms.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds <50% daily
Able to sit at a desk and use/view computer 10% daily
Able to hear and speak into a telephone 50% daily
Able to stand, bend, stoop, twist, kneel 75% daily
- Noise in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Warehouse temperature fluctuates with seasons, must be able to work in all conditions
Other factors are:
- Ability to travel to events if needed.
- Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions
- Professional, yet casual office work environment
- Ability to work extended hours as required
Required Pre-Hire Screenings:
- Criminal – Felony and Misdemeanor 7 Years
- National Criminal Data Base 7 Years
- Social Security Verification
- Driving Record
- NDOT Drug Screen