Salary Range: Commission Based
Kraus Motor Co is expanding its sales team and is looking for external sales representatives to join its quickly growing salesforce. Like the products we make, we are looking for high quality and high caliber sales people. We are looking for independent sales people with an existing customer base within the OEM Harley Davidson and Indian Motorcycles market.
- Make dealer visits to OEM dealerships and aftermarket vtwin motorcycle shops.
- Show dealers samples of products and explain why Kraus products differ from other products on the market.
- Build and place orders for dealers.
- Support dealers with product education, event support, and sales strategies for dealers to be successful with the product line.
- Provide company with information regarding market trends, successes, and road blocks in designated territory.
- Prospect and sign up new dealers in sales representatives territory.
- Must have 3+ years as an Outside Sales representative within the industry.
- Experience in Harley Davidson and V-twin segment is preferred.
- Sales Representative is responsible for their own transportations and expenses to accomplish the job. (Contractor or Independent Rep)
- Competent in using Microsoft, Google, and 3rd Party software programs.
- Provide detailed analysis of markets trends in their area.
- Must have strong sales experience, the ability to execute sales tactics, and ask for the sale.
- Have the ability to show product and explain its features and benefits.
- Be a great communicator with dealers and the Kraus team.
- Handle dealer issues and help them resolve them in a timely manner.
- Work with the Kraus team to successfully build brand presence in territory.
This is a commission only position as a contractor or independent sales representative.
About Kraus Motor Co
Riding has always been about breaking free. As a band of renegades out to ride the road on our own terms, we take that idea seriously. That means a healthy respect for tradition but also the need to forge our own path. It means crafting components so every rider can escape conformity. And most of all, it means precision engineering that elevates both the form and function of the riding experience as we deliver world-class performance motorcycle parts and accessories.