KFG Motorsports is seeking to add a dynamic team member to our service department and provide customers with exceptional and friendly service! We are seeking a person with three years experience in the motorcycle industry with either service writing and/or parts experience. Applicants with race backgrounds are preferred.
We offer service to street, dirt and race bikes. Located in downtown Auburn in a very spacious 15,000 square foot building offering pre-owned bikes sales, service, parts, suspension, engine builds, dyno tuning, bike storage and more.
This is a full time 40 hour a week position, possibly more during our busy season. Pay is competitive, and we are offering a $500 sign on bonus to the right candidate. Check us out at www.kfgmotorsports.com, we look forward to hearing from you!
If you’d like to join our team, please submit why you are AWESOME for this position and moto history to us, no calls or drop ins please.
Your information will be kept confidential, and we will not contact any employers or references without first obtaining your permission.
• Assists Service department manager in maintaining a smooth-running efficient service department with a high degree of customer satisfaction. Accepts customer vehicles, recognizes problems and service needs, schedules work, assigns jobs to service technicians and communicates job status to customer.
• Recognize problems accurately, and clearly describe them on the repair order.
• Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customer.
• Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization. Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
• Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
• Assist in the preparation of parts orders.
• Open & close all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders.
• Follow procedures for quick & efficient handling of service items, including tagging and proper storage of these items.
• Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service & parts management.
• Ask for clarification if there are any questions which need to be answered.
• Notify a manager in house of serious situations in the absence of the service manager.
• Delivery of service, which includes quality checks, customer check-out and processing, follow-up phone calls to customers and problem-resolution.
• Notify customers ASAP of any changes, delays, or additional work needed. Avoid setting high customer expectation levels in situations where expectations are not likely to be met.
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
• Give special attention to repeat repairs to ensure the situation is corrected.
• Obtain authorization from customers before performing any repairs, obtain signature when possible.
• Explain repair orders to customer upon delivery of vehicles and answer all questions and ensuring they are in a better condition in which they were received.
• Make certain work assignments are correct and complete.
• Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Handle telephone, email and text transactions quickly, and courteously.
• Good attitude, good with people and an ability to think on your feet.
• Extremely high attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Driver’s License (without major violations).
• Available to work full-time Tuesday – Saturday 9:30 – 6:30.
• Common sense and a good business sense. The ideal candidates will show they understand basic principles of sales and service production.
• Team player. All departments must run and work well together.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools.
• Occasionally requires the ability to lift 40 pounds of material.
• Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push an 800+ lb. motorcycle.
• Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
• Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
• Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or airborne other particles.
• Exceptional compensation plan for experienced advisor.
• Sign-On bonus up to $500.
• Relocation assistance available.
• Air conditioned/heated shop.
• Tuesday thru Saturday work week.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Paid training.
• Medical and dental.
• Fun, positive work environment.
• Employee discounts on parts and apparel.
• Live in Washington’s outdoor playground close to mountains, rivers and desert!
About KFG MOTORSPORTS
KFG Motorsports is a true one-stop motorcycle shop located in Auburn, Washington! From street to dirt to sport or cruisers and everywhere in between, we have you covered. We sell to sell again and we give our customers our best service and attitude every time. Suspension, exhausts, parts, accessories, tires, dyno, ECU reflash, customization, installation and more!
We are a pre-owned used motorcycle dealership and have the staff and products on hand to make your experience the best it can be. We are a shop built for riders by riders. We know what's hot and what's not and will keep you on the road with the newest and coolest products in the industry. Servicing Kent, Covington, Ravensdale, Tacoma, Maple Valley, Black Diamond, Renton, Bellevue, Kirkland, Seattle, and more!