KFG Motorsports is looking for a full-time lead technician. Applicant must have a high attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Motorcycle road racing experience is preferred. This is not an entry level position, we need an experience tech that can self-manage, work independently and assist other techs.
• A minimum of 5 years dealership experience or legitimate specialty shop. Prefer certification and MMI graduate or equivalent experience.
• Prefer a candidate with high level of electrical background with aptitude or experience with dyno tuning.
• Accurate diagnosis of repairs needed, we need someone who understands the mechanics of motorcycles, someone who can accurately diagnosis problems and symptoms. This position is responsible for completing assigned repairs and preventative maintenance service to motorcycles in a timely fashion. Must be able to apply knowledge and have the ability to utilize tools and equipment.
• Servicing, suspension mods, race builds on all sport bike models, BMW, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha. You must be versatile on your bikes, proficient with your time and your diagnostics.
• Good attitude, good with people and an ability to think on your feet.
• Driver’s License (without major violations). Motorcycle endorsement is necessary; you will have to test ride motorcycles. Sorry no DUIs.
• Be a team player, all departments must run and work well together.
• Provide your own tools.
• Exceptional compensation plan for experienced techs.
• 15,000 sf performance center, dyno, engine room, suspension lab, moto lounge, sales, service, parts, accessories and track side service.
• Sign-On bonus
• Relocation assistance available TBD
• Tuesday thru Saturday work week.
• Paid vacation.
• Paid holidays.
• Paid training.
• Drug-free. fun, positive work environment.
• Employee discounts on parts and apparel.
• Paid time to earn certifications.
• Live in Washington’s outdoor playground close to mountains, rivers and desert!
Your information will be kept confidential and we will not contact any employers or references without first obtaining your permission.
We are prepared to make a generous offer to the right candidate. Position available immediately. Please let us know of your earliest start date when applying.
Apply TODAY! We look forward to meeting you.
Qualified applicants, please submit your resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com, or text 253.397.4474, no calls please.
About KFG MOTORSPORTS
KFG Motorsports is a true one-stop motorcycle shop located in Auburn, Washington! From street to dirt to sport or cruisers and everywhere in between, we have you covered. We sell to sell again and we give our customers our best service and attitude every time. Suspension, exhausts, parts, accessories, tires, dyno, ECU reflash, customization, installation and more!
We are a pre-owned used motorcycle dealership and have the staff and products on hand to make your experience the best it can be. We are a shop built for riders by riders. We know what's hot and what's not and will keep you on the road with the newest and coolest products in the industry. Servicing Kent, Covington, Ravensdale, Tacoma, Maple Valley, Black Diamond, Renton, Bellevue, Kirkland, Seattle, and more!