Are you looking to join a legendary company that empowers its team members to learn, grow and make a genuine impact? You’ll find that—and so much more—at Kawasaki. We have an immediate opening for a District Manager to cover our Arizona/New Mexico territory. This position develops and maintains a dealer network to sell Kawasaki’s line of vehicles, ensuring fair and complete Kawasaki product representation in assigned area of responsibility and the integrity of the Kawasaki brand.
What you’ll do:
Travel within your assigned territory to call on existing and potential new dealer prospects
Solicit dealers for the wholesale of vehicles, parts and accessories
Provide ongoing product and sales training and ensure that dealership personnel are participating in all of Kawasaki’s dealer support programs, including online training
Ensure Kawasaki’s brand identification and products are on display and are at least equal to any other brands carried
Ensure that dealers operate and adhere to the policies set forth in KMC’s Sales and Service agreement
Assist in dealer development initiatives and advise new dealers closely during the application and startup process
Attend corporate meetings and trade shows and support local events within assigned territory
Remain current on trends/market conditions within your assigned territory
What you’ll need:
· High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s preferred
· A minimum of two years of related experience and/or training in a sales environment or equivalent combination of education/experience
· Skillset to develop and maintain strong relationships with dealer principals and all staff members
· Extremely detail-and deadline-oriented focus with the ability to prioritize and organize multiple, competing tasks
· Physical ability to load/unload demo units and move vehicles
· Possession of, or willingness to obtain, motorcycle endorsement on driver’s license
· MS Office proficiency (Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint)
· Approximate percentage of travel required: 75%
Your health and wellness are important to you – and to us. That’s why we provide an impressive benefits program that features medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), flex spending account, generous time off, educational assistance, ongoing training and development and a team member product purchase program.
Embrace the open road. Apply online directly at:
About Kawasaki Motors Corp. USA
Hard work and a dream.
That's what established American Kawasaki Motorcycle Corp. in 1966. The first headquarters, an old meat warehouse in Chicago, was a humble beginning for the factory team sent to open the U.S. market. They started with practically nothing—no customers, no distributors and no image. But they had something more important: a strong desire to succeed and a promise from the factory to supply the best products. More than a half-century later, we’re still riding strong. Today, KMC's annual revenue tops $1.6 billion, with approximately 480 employees and more than 1,500 dealers.