Are you looking for an organization that empowers its team members to learn, grow, and make a genuine impact? At Kawasaki, we offer this and so much more.
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Care Specialist.
This position is responsible for the first contact and all follow up communications between Kawasaki and its retail customer base, dealers, and government agencies including the Better Business Bureau via phone, chat, letters, faxes, survey responses and emails.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates with consumers by phone, chat, letters and/or email and determines the best course of action to advocate on our customers behalf to obtain customer satisfaction.
- Resolves issues and concerns of retail customer base. Investigates and researches warranty, parts and/or dealer issues by performing all necessary legwork. (i.e. locating files/paperwork, communicating with various KMC divisions to find solutions, etc.).
- Determines the appropriate course of action in each particular situation.
- Consistently follows up to ensure problems are solved to a satisfactory ending. Identifies and suggests solutions based on certain criteria.
- Accurately documents all communications and logs in the Product Support system.
- Maintains current knowledge of all KMC products, services, promotions, parts, etc. Attends training classes and reads all relevant materials pertaining to new Kawasaki products and programs.
- Composes correspondence via email, letters or faxes in response to consumer issues and concerns.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) with or equivalent from a four-year college; and minimum one to two years related experience and/or training in customer service environment; or equivalent combination of education experience. Powersports dealership experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Exhibits excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully prioritize and organize multiple, competing tasks.
- Extremely detail and deadline oriented.
- Brings energy and enthusiasm to group or team efforts.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude; self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Willing to accept responsibility and be relied on to perform.
- Attendance must be maintained at a satisfactory level.
- Solid knowledge and experience working with Microsoft’s Word, Excel and Access Software.
Your health and wellness are important to you – and to us. That’s why we provide a comprehensive benefits program designed for you (and your family) in mind.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Time off
- Educational Assistance
- Ongoing training and development
- Team member product purchase program
About Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. (KMC) markets and distributes Kawasaki motorcycles, ATVs, side x sides and Jet Ski ® watercraft through a network of almost 1,100 independent retailers, with close to an additional 7,400 retailers specializing in general purpose engines. Kawasaki and its affiliates employ nearly 3,100 people in the United States, with approximately 260 of them located at our Foothill Ranch, CA headquarters. We’re proud to say that Kawasaki has a great reputation in the industry, strong brand recognition, exemplary quality, and excellent customer service.