Are you looking for an organization that empowers its team members to learn, grow, and make a genuine impact? At Kawasaki, we offer this and so much more.
We have an immediate opening for a Market Research Assistant.
This position provides complete administrative and project support coordination for the Product Research team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and assists with the implementation of general product research projects.
- Coordinates initial planning of research projects.
- Conducts telephone based survey research.
- Moderates focus groups and leads group discussion during research.
- Conducts customer at-home research.
- Conducts customer surveys at shows/events.
- Tracks project budgets, tracks all research expenses and prepares and submits expense invoices for payment.
- Assists in actual recruiting of participants for all research projects.
- Works with external vendors for research projects and maintains positive relationships.
- Conducts data entry of survey results.
- Programs web-based survey programming using Qualtrics.
- Assists with the development of summary reports and backup data for reports.
- Maintains positive relationships with KMC representatives and KMC dealer network.
- Maintains a solid understanding of the overall Powersports industry.
- Continuously monitors the Powersports industry and reports findings on a daily basis.
- Assists in the preparation of KHI Six-month Report.
Education and Experience:
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from a four-year college is preferred; and minimum 1-2 years related experience and/or training in a market research environment; or equivalent combination of education experience.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have solid knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software.
- Must exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully prioritize and organize multiple, competing tasks.
- Must be extremely detailed and deadline oriented.
- Must bring energy and enthusiasm to group or team efforts.
- Must be able to work in team environment.
- Must be able to think outside of the box.
- Must be able to take data and communicate the results effectively.
- Must possess the willingness to keep an open mind.
- Must be able to accomplish tasks autonomously.
- Must be comfortable in presenting in front of large groups.
- Experience with Powersports products is preferred.
- Approximate percentage of travel required. 15-25%
Your health and wellness are important to you – and to us. That’s why we provide a comprehensive benefits program designed for you (and your family) in mind.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Time off
- Educational Assistance
- Ongoing training and development
- Team member product purchase program
About Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. (KMC) markets and distributes Kawasaki motorcycles, ATVs, side x sides and Jet Ski ® watercraft through a network of almost 1,100 independent retailers, with close to an additional 7,400 retailers specializing in general purpose engines. Kawasaki and its affiliates employ nearly 3,100 people in the United States, with approximately 260 of them located at our Foothill Ranch, CA headquarters. We’re proud to say that Kawasaki has a great reputation in the industry, strong brand recognition, exemplary quality, and excellent customer service.