Jonesboro Cycle & ATV is a full-service power sports dealership. We sell, service, and accessorize over 10 brands of UTVs, ATVs, SxS, Motorcycles & Personal Watercraft. We have experienced a large amount of growth and with growth opens up opportunities for you! Jonesboro Cycle is a local, family-owned business dedicated to our employee’s success and growth.
We are seeking a driven, structured Service Tech. With proven experience and success relocation assistance may be available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform accurate, full, and complete diagnoses on Powersports.
• Perform routine maintenance in a thorough and timely manner
• Communicates repairs necessary both verbally and in writing to managers and customers.
• Follow safety guidelines by all dealership policies & procedures.
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to safety and quality workmanship.
• Complete repair orders accurately and accordingly to deadlines.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency using a computer and common software programs
• Maintain technical qualifications by completing ongoing web-based and in-dealership training
Jonesboro Cycle is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.