Salary Range: Subject to negotiation based on experience
Jonesboro Cycle and ATV in Bono Arkansas is looking for a few good men and women.
If you are a power sports enthusiast that loves working on Motorcycles, ATV’s and UTV’s and have experience as a power sports technician we want you.
We are currently seeking power sports technicians to join our team. You will be responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on a variety of power sports vehicles. You will use your knowledge and experience to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve problems. In return you will be provided with industry leading professional development and expected to keep up with the latest trends and technologies in the power sports industry.
Our candidate will possess experience as a powersports technician and display the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, if you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for all things power sports, we would like to speak with you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform scheduled maintenance services, tune-ups, and general repairs on motorcycles
- Diagnose mechanical problems using a variety of tools including computerized diagnostic equipment
- Test drive motorcycles to verify proper functioning after repairs are completed
- Keep accurate records of all work performed on each motorcycle
- Order parts as needed to complete repairs in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow all safety procedures when working on motorcycles
- Comply with all environmental regulations when disposing of fluids and other materials
- Assist customers with questions or concerns about their motorcycles
- Train new technicians as needed
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in motorcycle technology
- Participate in continuing education courses as needed to maintain certification
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as a motorcycle technician
- Proficiency in the use of common hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic equipment
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Associate degree or higher in motorcycle mechanics or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a motorcycle technician
- Factory training from a major motorcycle manufacturer
- ASE certification
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jonesboro Cycle and ATV
We are a family-owned and operated business located in Jonesboro, Arkansas but proud to serve the whole Mid-South region of the United States. Jonesboro Cycle and ATV is a certified Polaris, Polaris Slingshot, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Havoc Boats, Honda, Yamaha, CFMOTO, Suzuki, HammerHead Offroad, HAVOC Boats, Triumph, Tohatsu, Vanderhall, Vivid EV, Sea-Doo dealer.
We are in the end phase of opening a 180,00 square feet dealership. This is a chance for you too. be part of the largest power sports dealership in the US. We are a close-knit team, that is dedicated to the success of the Jonesboro Cycle. We always have room for someone eager to succeed and make money!