Johnny K’s Powersports is looking to hire an experienced powersports technician to join our growing team!
We offer our colleagues a base pay plan depending on experience and a weekly bonus package, which gives ample opportunity to earn money! All full-time employees are eligible for our 401(k) Plan and full benefit packages.
—Sunday & Monday: OFF
—TUESDAY-FRIDAY: 7:30am – 6:00pm (10 hours per day)
—Saturday, Sunday, & Monday: OFF
Benefits for Full-Time Position Includes:
- Competitive pay plan
- Company supported Medical, dental, vision and life insurances available
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- High traffic business with a newly remodeled and expanded facilities
- Ongoing training and development
Responsibilities for Powersports Technician:
- Accept work assignments from Service Writer / Manager.
- Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
- Perform service, repair, and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
- Complete repair work within the scheduled time period
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
- Notify Service Writer / Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
- Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work orders, communicating with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure proper filing of paperwork upon completion of repairs.
- Deliver customer’s vehicle in cleaner condition than when it was dropped off.
- Keep work area clean and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
- Maintain technical qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned by the Service Manager.
Requirements for Powersports Technician:
- Required experience: Certified Motorcycle Technician & Motorcycle endorsement: 1 year
- Completion of a factory authorized formal training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience.
- Current Motorcycle license.
- Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products.
- All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools.
- Passion for industry
- Ability to effectively perform duties in time sensitive environment
- Positive attitude, coachable and willing to learn new skills
- Detail-oriented and precise
About Johnny K's
Johnny K's is Ohio's #1 source for all powersports equipment, parts and service! With a desire to only provide our customers with the latest and best in the powersports industry, we have a complete inventory of new and used premium powersports, including Can-Am, Indian Motorcycle, Kawasaki, Polaris, KTM, Honda, BMW, Sea-Doo, Slingshot, Scarab Jet Boats, CF Moto, and more! From new ATVs to pre-owned motorcycles, we can match you with the powersports equipment you were meant to ride!
As Ohio's headquarters for premium powersports solutions, we are on top of the latest equipment to hit powersports in the Ohio market so we can fit you with only the best the industry has to offer. Once you have your dream powersports equipment, our trained service professionals are here to fix any and all of your powersports repair services. Whether you're in need of a tune-up or engine repair, our specialists will use the latest diagnostic technology to fix your equipment efficiently and affordably, so you can get riding again in no time.
With three locations in Cleveland, Burbank/Lodi, and Niles, OH, we provide premium powersports products, parts and services to our great cities as well as surrounding areas, including Akron, Austintown, Boardman, Kent, Lodi, Mansfield, Massillon, Medina, Niles, Warren, Youngstown, and many others. Stop in for all of your powersports solutions in Ohio today!