Sales / Technical Product Support Manager (Motorcycle Industry)
About 90% in-house, 10% travel
JIMS Machining is an established company located in Camarillo California that has been manufacturing for over 50 years. We are a leader in the V-Twin aftermarket industry; producing high performance parts, tools, transmissions, and engines distributed across the World. We are looking to add to our already talented team to place a Full-Time, Salaried, Sales / Technical Product Support Manager within our organization.
The Sales / Technical Support Manager will solely be responsible for:
· Management of up to two Sales Reps: work load planning, validation of work, training, Paid Time Off approvals, annual performance reviews, provide continuous performance direction, and supervision.
· Responsible to provide customers and end-users with technical information regarding product usage, applications, installation, maintenance, troubles shooting, and repair.
· Responsible for on-going management of the sale of JIMS products to OEM’s, distributors, Harley-Davidson dealerships, independent dealers, and others, which includes the following:
o Incoming sales orders, tracking work orders, on time delivery, and returned goods authorization processing.
o Customer contact regarding new products, special sales, product satisfaction, back orders, etc.
o Support in house systems / programs used to track parts numbers, product pricing, bill of materials, catalogs, and obsolete parts.
o Use of our phone system, taking calls, and record customers phone requests.
o Enter orders into Epicor ERP.
· Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, managing, and reporting the following to the CEO or other managers as required:
o Sales data, past, present and future, by products, customers, dates, etc.
o Data regarding product or service satisfaction, trends, failures, complaints, comments, etc.
· Responsible to travel and represent JIMS when directed at various industry related functions such as trade shows, dealer events, distributor events, etc.
· Responsible to support, report and comply with JIMS ISO-9001 based Quality Management System.
· Plan and execute activities to achieve personal, departmental and company sales goals.
· Actively participate in weekly team meetings by asking questions and sharing customer feedback.
· 5+ years’ experience in customer service / sales (required)
· Advanced understanding of motorcycles (required)
· Technical and / or Mechanical Motorcycle Trade schooling (preferred / not required)
· Knowledge of the V-Twin aftermarket industry (preferred)
· Willingness to travel is a must (often on weekends / about once a month)
· Displays a positive and pro-teamwork attitude
· Provide excellent customer service
· We are on a 9/80 work schedule
Standard shift hours are 7:00 am-4:30 pm, travel and weekends as needed.
Paid Time Off after 90 days of employment
7 paid holidays per year after 90 days of employment
401K with Company matching after one year of employment
We offer health and life insurance with significant Company contribution, as well as voluntary life, vision, dental, accident, critical illness, cancer, and short term disability insurances.
Strong, stable and established company Since 1967
Please email to AR@JIMSUSA.COM
Must include a phone number and email address
If you are looking for a long term career with an established Company, please apply today. www.jimsusa.com @jimsusa
JIMS Machining is an established company located in Camarillo California that has been manufacturing for over 50 years. We are a leader in the V-Twin aftermarket industry; producing high performance parts, tools, transmissions, and engines distributed across the World.