GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
Up to $100K/Year
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
We are looking for a take-charge Service Manager to lead a busy Service department. Candidates must have 5+ year’s vehicle service operations experience with proven leadership and ability to run a shop with a high level of quality output and customer satisfaction.
Key Result Areas:
- CSI and Customer Retention and Experience
- Service Technician Production and Profitability
- Service Drive Efficiency and Follow-up
- Employee Satisfaction and Retention
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth and profitable operation of service department.
- Be able to effectively manage both people and processes.
- Managing the front-end Service Advisor staff.
- Manage proactive follow up with current and previous customers.
- Oversee proper dispatching of work to service technicians.
- Monitor, interpret and evaluate reporting for technician productivity.
- Provide oversight to Service Advisors on their performance in key metrics.
- Hire, direct, assist, and motivate department personnel to achieve maximum productivity, efficiency, profitability in a fun and upbeat environment.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts that support annual goals for service and cost control.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle customer complaints.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Service Manager in high-volume shop.
- Possess sound judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
MOD Enterprises, owned by Michael Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer group on the West Coast.
Work in a fun industry that allows you to fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Michael Veracka grows his family of dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or not, don’t be afraid to apply, Michael’s Harley-Davidson dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied the opportunity simply because you haven’t done it before.
Michael Veracka’s current family of dealerships include 6 of the top 15 volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the country.
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, KS) – #1 in Kansas
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, CO) – #1 in Colorado
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, CA) – #1 in California & US
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, CA) #2 in California
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, WA) – #1 in Pacific NW
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, AZ) – #1 in Arizona
- Volcano Harley-Davidson (Vancouver, WA) – Acquired May, 2021
- Heritage Harley-Davidson (Lisle, IL) – Acquired May, 2021
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!