GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
$140K – $175K+/Year
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
You will be amazed at the money and the lifestyle!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some GM’s at our H-D stores have to say…
- Same money “The money is comparable to what I earned in the car business, the pay plan works year-round, while the work environment is no comparison and better in every way!”
- Want v. Need “In the car business you’re selling transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D business we sell passion, freedom and dreams.”
- Fun environment “It is exciting to see customers so happy with their purchase and thank me for getting their dream fulfilled. I get to wear jeans, sneakers and a cool Harley-Davidson shirt. I will never go back to 4 wheels!”
We are gearing up for a record year and seeking a Full-Time FINANCE PRO!
If you don’t want “just a job” and you’re looking for a long-term career, then you have come to the right place, our company is growing.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Confidence in ability to be successful.
- Great attitude and outstanding work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Automotive or Motorcycle experience in a high-volume dealership a plus.
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of state regulations regarding finance and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Have a strong menu presentation and use the 300% rule at all times.
- Disclose financial information to customers.
- Maintain good lender relations and evaluate new lender programs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
- 2 years Finance and Insurance experience preferred.
- Harley-Davidson experience a plus.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
Over the last 11 years, Paul and Michael Veracka built the Veracka Family Harley-Davidson Dealer Group into the #1 Harley-Davidson Dealer Group in the World.
In October 2019, the Veracka Family Harley-Davidson Dealer Group split into two companies representing another chapter of the Veracka Family’s 40-year motorcycle industry legacy. Eager to expand into new markets and acquire more stores, Paul and Michael will now own and operate their own stores.
Paul Veracka now owns High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts), Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida), Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida), Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, Michigan), Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson (Sunrise, Florida), and Manchester Harley-Davidson (Manchester, New Hampshire).
Michael Veracka now owns Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas), Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado), Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California), Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California), Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, Washington), and Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, Arizona).
With the split, Paul and Michael have the two fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the country and both anticipate acquiring multiple stores each in the coming years, allowing growth from within the companies. Over the years, their dealerships have accumulated numerous sales awards and dozens of Bar & Shield awards from Harley-Davidson along with having the #1 volume Harley-Davidson dealership for 3 years with 2 different stores, Power 50 and Best in Class Best Place to Work awards by Powersports Business.
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!