Service Technician – Electric Powered Cars
Iron City Polaris, Phoenix, AZ, US
Iron City Polaris would like to invite an outstanding individual who believes they can be the best Electric Car Technician in the business to join our family at one of the most recognized Polaris and Gem Car dealerships in Arizona. The right person for this position will be diligent and precise while having a unique ability to trouble shoot and repair all aspects of electric powered cars. They will be working closely with customers, vendors, parts and sales staff to trouble shoot, perform estimates and complete detailed work on all new and used Gem Cars we market to our clients. If you are interested in a fulfilling career where you can use your skills to deliver high-quality work, earn a great wage plus team performance bonus’, we want you on our team!
We have advancement opportunities, great pay, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, paid time off, on the job training, uniform allowance, and individual, one on one contact with the leadership team at Iron City.
We are a drug free workplace.
An Iron City Electric Vehicle technician is responsible for the overall inspection, maintenance, and repair of all Gem Car products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Trouble shoot, estimate time, perform repairs or maintenance on company and client owned units
• Set up new cars for display and retail sales to clients
• Able to work with minimal supervision and direction
• Operates in compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures set by Iron City
• Attend service trainings, online, in person or otherwise when requested and required
• Properly use testing equipment and special tools to ensure that repairs and maintenance was performed properly, professionally and effectively in the time frame allotted
• Understand all electronic systems in Gem car products sold by the dealership
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Minimum two years of technician experience (B-Level)
• Ownership of tools
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
• Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Communication skills are crucial to the success of our garage, yours should be top notch.
• Must like to be a part of a team. Our tight crew thrives on collaboration.
• Dedication to quality, our artisanship is our top priority.
• Detail oriented — quality and precision focused.
• Innovative — encourage and celebrate the creative risk taking.