Ural Motorcycles Brand Manager
Ural Motorcycles is looking for a hands-on creative manager to join our team as a lead, strategist and creator for a boutique motorcycle brand with rich history, unique market niche position and fast-growing international presence.
– Understand the customer and ensure consistent and effective brand message through the right communication channels
– Recognize growth opportunities to attract new customers.
– Develop and execute marketing plan. This includes producing marketing content, executing campaigns, analyzing and growing sales pipeline
– Press communication with endemic and non-endemic media
– Coordinate brand and marketing communication with international distributors to ensure brand message consistency across all international markets
Business Marketing Degree
5+ years work experience in marketing and brand development.
Must be a self-starter, idea-generator with strong ability and desire to execute effectively. Hands-on creative is the key requirement for this position. Passion for motorcycles and outdoor activities is highly preferable.
About Irbit MotorWorks of America, Inc. (Ural Motorcycles)
Ural was originally founded in 1941, tasked with building sidecar motorcycles to help aid the military in WWII. After the war ended, motorcyclists fell in love with the practicality of our sidecars and their off-road capabilities
Today, Ural Motorcycles is led by a small team in Redmond, WA.
We help coordinate worldwide distribution and work directly with our factory in Irbit, Russia to develop and refine the best adventure ready sidecar motorcycles available.