We are offering a SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR THE RIGHT SERVICE MANAGER!
GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
Up to $100K/Year
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
We are looking for a take-charge Service Manager to lead a busy Service department. Candidates must have 5+ year’s vehicle service operations experience with proven leadership and ability to run a shop with a high level of quality output and customer satisfaction.
This is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
Key Result Areas:
- CSI and Customer Retention and Experience
- Service Technician Production and Profitability
- Service Drive Efficiency and Follow-up
- Employee Satisfaction and Retention
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth and profitable operation of service department.
- Be able to effectively manage both people and processes.
- Managing the front-end Service Advisor staff.
- Manage proactive follow up with current and previous customers.
- Oversee proper dispatching of work to service technicians.
- Monitor, interpret and evaluate reporting for technician productivity.
- Provide oversight to Service Advisors on their performance in key metrics.
- Hire, direct, assist, and motivate department personnel to achieve maximum productivity, efficiency, profitability in a fun and upbeat environment.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts that support annual goals for service and cost control.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle customer complaints.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Service Manager in high-volume shop.
- Possess sound judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- PPO Medical Insurance.
- PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consist of 10 of the highest-performing dealerships in the country and we’ll be adding more in the near future:
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado)
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, Arizona)
- High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts)
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California)
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, Washington)
- Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, Michigan)
- Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida)
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas)
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California)
- Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida)
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
About Huntington Beach Harley Davidson
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the United States and be a member of an industry leading team. Thank you for taking the time to send your resume and the interest you have shown in our company. Huntington Beach H-D is owned by the Veracka Family, who have celebrated success, in the Motorcycle Industry, for over 30 years.
This is an exciting time as we continue to expand with acquisitions across the United States. With expansion come opportunities for top performing Team Members to grow their careers. We hire candidates from outside our company but also promote from within. We encourage everyone to achieve success, have fun and earn the rewards we offer.
We encourage training and performance improvement making tools available to you, through Harley-Davidson University (HDU). HDU offers some of the best on-line training programs in the industry. We believe that everyone continues to learn throughout their career and we encourage you to do the same, with the learning tools that we make available to you, only at Harley-Davidson.
Career advancement opportunities available based on merit.
Opportunities are available at all locations. Please inquire for more information.
Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer.