GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
$225K – $275K/Year
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some auto GMs at our ten H-D stores have to say…
- Same money “The money is comparable to what I earned in the car business, the pay plan works year-round, while the work environment is no comparison and better in every way!”
- Less hours “Way less hours and it’s just plain fun. I honestly LOVE coming to work.”
- Want v. Need “In the car business you’re selling transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D business we sell passion, freedom and dreams.”
- Fun environment “It is exciting to see customers so happy with their purchase and thank me for getting their dream fulfilled. I get to wear jeans, sneakers and a cool Harley-Davidson shirt. I will never go back to 4 wheels!”
Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson is currently looking for a highly motivated, aggressive, take-charge, industry leading General Manager.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the USA!
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of proven experience as a General Manager in a high-volume dealership.
- 5+ years in a management position in a dealership.
- Knowledge and experience with Harley-Davidson preferred but not required.
- Can effectively manage both people and processes.
- Experience with staffing, training, motivating, counseling and monitoring the department managers.
- Strong computer skills.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Insurance.
- Metlife PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
About Huntington Beach Harley Davidson
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the United States and be a member of an industry leading team. Thank you for taking the time to send your resume and the interest you have shown in our company. Huntington Beach H-D is owned by the Veracka Family, who have celebrated success, in the Motorcycle Industry, for over 30 years.
This is an exciting time as we continue to expand with acquisitions across the United States. With expansion come opportunities for top performing Team Members to grow their careers. We hire candidates from outside our company but also promote from within. We encourage everyone to achieve success, have fun and earn the rewards we offer.
We encourage training and performance improvement making tools available to you, through Harley-Davidson University (HDU). HDU offers some of the best on-line training programs in the industry. We believe that everyone continues to learn throughout their career and we encourage you to do the same, with the learning tools that we make available to you, only at Harley-Davidson.
Career advancement opportunities available based on merit.
Opportunities are available at all locations. Please inquire for more information.
Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer.