*PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Hudson Valley Motorcycles is seeking a motorcycle technician(s). We have one of the highest regarded service departments in the northeast with a long pedigree in racing. We work exclusively on most Japanese and European ATV, UTV, and Motorcycle brands. Services range from general service, motor builds, all the way through custom bike builds and race bikes. We have been a dealership serving the tri-state area for over 50 years and remain family owned & operated to this day.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a motorcycle technician is required.
- Applicants with Ducati experience are preferred but training will be made available to well-qualified hirees.
- Experience with European and Japanese brands is preferred.
- Individuals must be passionate, tech-savvy, energetic, willing to learn, and work well within our family-like environment.
- Applicant must be willing to work Tuesday-Saturday 9-6PM
This a full-time position.
Inquire to discuss salary and benefits packages including healthcare, pension, vacation time, paid time off, and potential relocation aid.
You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 914-762-2722