Hudson Valley Motorcycles is seeking a service writer for join our extremely busy service department. We have one of the highest regarded service departments in the northeast with a long pedigree in racing. We work exclusively on most Japanese and European ATV, UTV, and Motorcycle brands. Services range from general service, motor builds, all the way through custom bike builds and race bikes. We have been a dealership serving the tri-state area for over 50 years and remain family owned & operated to this day.
- Experience in the powersports industry is helpful but not required.
- Service experience preferred
- Individuals must be honest, energetic, sociable, and capable of working within a fast paced and at times stressful environment.
- The ability to work beyond the job title and wearing more than just one hat is crucial as we have a small team in a busy dealership. – Strong communication skills via both phone, text, and email.
- Experience with parts systems.
Applicants must be technologically capable and capable of using web-based platforms and computer programs including: – DMS’s, CRM’s, Parts-Lookups, Google G-Suite, and online texting platforms. Inquire to discuss salary and benefits packages.
You can reach us via email at email@example.com or by calling 914-762-2722