Hisun Motors is growing, and we are looking for experienced powersports technicians that want a change of pace!
Health insurance, vision, dental AND SATURDAYS off, that’s right. This is a Monday-Friday position with paid holidays!
We have openings for mobile service technicians.
· No relocation required, where you live will determine your territory.
· Our mobile service technicians visit the retail locations of our business partners to diagnose and repair AXIS, Vector, and Hisun products.
· Occasionally visit the homes of consumers to perform repairs on their machines
· Assist service centers with diagnosis and repair.
· Train service center and dealer staff on repair procedures, recalls, and technical service bulletins.
· Communicate with customer service and technical service representatives to resolve customer issues.
· Maintains a parts inventory in company vehicle.
· Maintains service upkeep and appearance of company vehicle.
· Represents Hisun motors with the utmost integrity and professionalism while in the field and over electronic communications.
· Overnight travel is required.
· This position is largely unsupervised, the ability to self-manage and stay on task is imperative.
· Clean Driving Record required.
To apply please send resume to: email@example.com
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance and technical support to customer & consumers that are experiencing issues.
- Communicate directly with customers via phone, email in a professional and timely manner.
- Log “ALL” communication with customers in Activity section of SAP.
- Trouble shoot failures using Fault Tree Analysis to resolve customer complaints.
- Understanding of SAP Service Module functionality
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions, transactions and record details of inquiries, comments and complaints in SAP.
- Escalate any customer complaints or inquiries as needed to TSS II or III team member.
- Create Service Call and assign to Tech Queue from email or dealer portal daily.
- Travel to customers based on planned trip schedule to assist in repairs, returns, diagnosis as needed.
- Document work completed on the road to note information in the system upon return.
- Represent the company professionally while interacting and repairing units.
- Clear driving record and valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent working experience
- General knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Relevant computer knowledge of SAP and Microsoft software systems
- Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
- Communication skills: both verbal and written along with problem-solving skills is a must.
- Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.
*While not traveling, this position will work out of our McKinney, TX office. Company vehicle will be provided for travel.