Reports To: National Sales Manager
Job Duties and responsibilities
· Closely monitor order status and report daily to sales teams.
· Coordinate order issues with sales/finance/production/shipping department lead.
· Prepare daily dealer order status report and weekly demand schedule for Production.
· Processing new dealer applications and set-ups as submitted.
· Processing orders received from Regional Sales managers.
· Responsible for expense report review and timely submittal.
· Processing co-op claims and communicate status on claims as needed.
· Following up on customer service issues and relaying information to Sales Reps.
· Mailing Brochures and marketing materials as requested.
· Review and reconcile inventory on Excel.
· Compile New Dealer Welcome packages for sales team.
· Occasionally communicate with dealers about orders, claims, and customer service issues.
· Investigate and document state laws pertaining to our products.
· Troubleshoot customer issues, relaying to the appropriate departments timely.
· Successfully build and maintain lasting relationships with coworkers and customers.
· Support sales team in daily tasks as needed and other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent working experience
· Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.
· 2 to 3 years of work experience in an office capacity.
· Must be punctual and dependable and able to work independently.
· Must be a highly organized, self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented individual.
· Must have presentation skills to report to upper management.
· Must be able to prioritize to meet deadlines, multi-task and easily adapt to changing situations.
· General knowledge of office and/or assisting principles and practices.
· Computer literate and able to learn and understand new software systems as needed including DocuSign, Adobe PDF Pro, SP (or comparable ERP system), CRM Systems, and all Office programs.
· Communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
· Listening and problem solving skills is a must.
· Positive attitude and good attendance are critical for success.
· Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
· Paralegal training or legal expertise is a plus.