Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides assistance and technical support to customer & consumers that are experiencing issues
· Communicate directly with customers via phone, email or live chat in professional and timely manner.
· Log “ALL” communication with customers in Activity section of SAP.
· Trouble shoot failures using Fault Tree Analysis to resolve customer complaints
· Understanding of SAP Service Module functionality
· Keep detailed records of customer interactions, transactions and record details of inquiries, comments and complaints in SAP.
· Escalate any customer complaints or inquiries as needed to TSS II or III team member.
· Create Service Call and assign to Tech Queue from email or dealer portal daily
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent working experience
· General knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Relevant computer knowledge of SAP and Microsoft software systems
· Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
· Communication skills; both verbal and written along with listening and problem-solving skills is a must.
· Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.
· Return missed calls, voice mail & emails within 4 hours
· Transfer of Service Call Status from Tech Queue to Open (In Review) within 12 hours
· Process of Service Call from Open (In Review) to Closed within 10 business days
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 830 am – 530 pm