Job Title: Assembly Worker
Reports To: Production Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Attain goal of 100% assembly of vehicles with 0% returned back for assembly related problems.
· Responsible for maintaining production standards of HISUN manufactured products daily.
· Work using both mechanical and electrical assembly and wiring when needed.
· Communicate with other employees and supervisor to achieve the best product possible.
· Participate in training for skills required in the assembly process.
· Attend meetings to provide feedback and insight into the production department.
· Follow a daily work plan, set goals, use of time and resources to ensure success for the department.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures and regulations.
· Will be required to lift up to 80 lbs with partner during assembly of unit/accessories.
· Must be able to work flexible schedules, including weekends when needed.
· Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent working experience
· Must have knowledge of manufacturing methods, techniques, and related equipment.
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks, priorities and easily adapt to change.
· Must be computer literate and familiar with production software if applicable to job role.
· Must understand multicultural personnel and get along with others in a team environment.
· Must be proactive, and have organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
· Must have good attendance history and a positive attitude.
· Experience in a production or mechanical environment is a plus.
· Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.