Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacturing of products.
Inspects materials, parts and assembly procedures at different stages of production.
Records observations and may makes recommendations for improving products and processes.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program, designed to ensure continuous production of products, consistent with established standards: Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- May investigate and adjust customer complaints regarding quality.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Familiar with UTV/ATV/Motorsports is preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a detailed listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Duties may be subject to change at any time with or without notice.
HISUN Motors Corp., USA offers a generous base salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org.