Hisun Motors is growing, and we are looking for experienced powersports technicians that want a change of pace!
Health insurance, vision, dental AND SATURDAYS off, that’s right. This is a Monday-Friday position with paid holidays!
We have openings for mobile service technicians.
· No relocation required, where you live will determine your territory.
· Our mobile service technicians visit the retail locations of our business partners to diagnose and repair AXIS, Vector, and Hisun products.
· Occasionally visit the homes of consumers to perform repairs on their machines
· Assist service centers with diagnosis and repair.
· Train service center and dealer staff on repair procedures, recalls, and technical service bulletins.
· Communicate with customer service and technical service representatives to resolve customer issues.
· Maintains a parts inventory in company vehicle.
· Maintains service upkeep and appearance of company vehicle.
· Represents Hisun motors with the utmost integrity and professionalism while in the field and over electronic communications.
· Overnight travel is required.
· This position is largely unsupervised, the ability to self-manage and stay on task is imperative.
· Clean Driving Record required.
To apply please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Provide assistance and technical support to customer & consumers that are experiencing issues.
Communicate directly with customers via phone, email in a professional and timely manner.
Log “ALL” communication with customers in Activity section of SAP.
Trouble shoot failures using Fault Tree Analysis to resolve customer complaints.
Understanding of SAP Service Module functionality
Keep detailed records of customer interactions, transactions and record details of inquiries, comments and complaints in SAP.
Escalate any customer complaints or inquiries as needed to TSS II or III team member.
Create Service Call and assign to Tech Queue from email or dealer portal daily.
Travel to customers based on planned trip schedule to assist in repairs, returns, diagnosis as needed.
Document work completed on the road to note information in the system upon return.
Represent the company professionally while interacting and repairing units.
Clear driving record and valid driver’s license.
High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent working experience
General knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Relevant computer knowledge of SAP and Microsoft software systems
Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
Communication skills: both verbal and written along with problem-solving skills is a must.
Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.
*Company vehicle will be provided for travel.