This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the world!
GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
$225K – $275K/Year
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
We’re gearing up for a record year and currently looking for a highly motivated, aggressive, take-charge, industry leading General Manager.
Come join a proven sales leader! The home of a great brand, opportunities and a fun place to work!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some GM’s at our H-D stores have to say…
Same money “The money is comparable to what I earned in the car business, the pay plan works year-round, while the work environment is no comparison and better in every way!”
Want v. Need “In the car business you’re selling transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D business we sell passion, freedom and dreams.”
Fun environment “It is exciting to see customers so happy with their purchase and thank me for getting their dream fulfilled. I get to wear jeans, sneakers and a cool Harley-Davidson shirt. I will never go back to 4 wheels!”
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of proven experience as a General Manager in a high-volume Automotive, RV, Marine, Powersports dealership.
- 5+ years in a supervisory position in a high-volume dealership.
- Knowledge and experience with Harley-Davidson preferred but not required.
- Can effectively manage both people and processes.
- Experience with staffing, training, motivating, counseling and monitoring the department managers.
- Strong computer skills.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
PVM Enterprises, owned by Paul Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer group on the East Coast.
Work in a fun industry that allows you to fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Paul Veracka grows his family of Harley-Davidson dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or not, don’t be afraid to apply, Paul’s dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied the opportunity simply because you haven’t done it before.
Paul Veracka’s current family of Harley-Davidson dealerships include 6 of the top 15 volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the country.
- Manchester Harley-Davidson (Manchester, NH) – #1 on East Coast
- High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, MA) – #1 in Massachusetts
- Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, FL) – #1 in Florida
- Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, MI) – #1 in Midwest
- Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson (Sunrise, FL) – #1 Southeast FL
- Palm Beach Harley-Davidson in (West Palm Beach, FL) #2 Southeast FL
- Old Glory Harley-Davidson (Laurel, MD) – Fastest Growing in Country
- Stars and Stripes Harley-Davidson (Langhorne, PA) – Acquired Dec 2020
- New York City Harley-Davidson (Long Island City, NY) – Acquired Mar 2021
- MotorCity Harley-Davidson (Farmington Hills, MI) – Acquired June, 2021
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!
About High Octane Harley-Davidson
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the United States and be a member of an industry leading team. Thank you for taking the time to send your resume and the interest you have shown in our company. High Octane H-D is owned by the Veracka Family, who have celebrated success, in the Motorcycle Industry, for over 30 years.
This is an exciting time as we continue to expand with acquisitions across the United States. With expansion come opportunities for top performing Team Members to grow their careers. We hire candidates from outside our company but also promote from within. We encourage everyone to achieve success, have fun and earn the rewards we offer.
We encourage training and performance improvement making tools available to you, through Harley-Davidson University (HDU). HDU offers some of the best on-line training programs in the industry. We believe that everyone continues to learn throughout their career and we encourage you to do the same, with the learning tools that we make available to you, only at Harley-Davidson.
Career advancement opportunities available based on merit.
Opportunities are available at all locations. Please inquire for more information.
High Octane Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer.