ABILITY TO EARN UP TO $100,000/YR!
We’re recruiting experienced Harley-Davidson Service Technicians to join our team. Technicians receive on-site support from a dedicated dispatcher, dedicated parts to service liaison, service technician assistants and state of the art service facilities. This allows our teams of technicians to be some of the highest producing teams in the country. You will have the opportunity to make the most billed hours in the area. Current technicians are billing over 300 hours per month at our stores across the nation. For our seasonal stores, we offer a WINTER GUARANTEE to ensure year-round employment.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our top techs have to say…
- Volume “#1 Volume H-D Group = plenty of hours & awesome opportunities in Service dept!”
- Appreciation “All your hardwork and time is greatly appreciated, which can sometimes go unnoticed elsewhere. Management does a great job letting you know your effort doesn’t go unnoticed.”
- Atmosphere “We have a great family vibe going on. It is a fast past dealership with lots of opportunity. All the right resources are in place to have a successful career.”
- Team “This is the best shop I have ever worked for. Competent staff, knowledgeable peers, everyone works together to achieve the common goal.”
- Fun environment “Positive place to work and tons of fun. I enjoy working side-by-side with all my co-workers.”
Training is as important to us as it is to you and our Technician Program gives you continued on-site HDU training, dealership experience and one off-site PHD training per year, all expenses paid.
If you’re looking for more than “just a job” and ready for a long-term career, this is your chance to join one of the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the world!
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- MMI or equivalent Harley-Davidson Certifications.
- At least 2 years or more of Harley-Davidson dealership experience.
- Dependable, organized and self-motivated.
- Own your tools to perform the tasks required at your proficiency level.
- Valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement.
- Proficiency on multiple lifts.
- Minimal call backs.
- Focus on quality and customer service.
- Organization and attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
Over the last 11 years, Paul and Michael Veracka built the Veracka Family Harley-Davidson Dealer Group into the #1 Harley-Davidson Dealer Group in the World.
In October 2019, the Veracka Family Harley-Davidson Dealer Group split into two companies representing another chapter of the Veracka Family’s 40-year motorcycle industry legacy. Eager to expand into new markets and acquire more stores, Paul and Michael will now own and operate their own stores.
Paul Veracka now owns High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts), Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida), Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida), Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, Michigan), Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson (Sunrise, Florida), and Manchester Harley-Davidson (Manchester, New Hampshire).
Michael Veracka now owns Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas), Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado), Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California), Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California), Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, Washington), and Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, Arizona).
With the split, Paul and Michael have the two fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the country and both anticipate acquiring multiple stores each in the coming years, allowing growth from within the companies. Over the years, their dealerships have accumulated numerous sales awards and dozens of Bar & Shield awards from Harley-Davidson along with having the #1 volume Harley-Davidson dealership for 3 years with 2 different stores, Power 50 and Best in Class Best Place to Work awards by Powersports Business.
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
About High Octane Harley-Davidson
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the United States and be a member of an industry leading team. Thank you for taking the time to send your resume and the interest you have shown in our company. High Octane H-D is owned by the Veracka Family, who have celebrated success, in the Motorcycle Industry, for over 30 years.
This is an exciting time as we continue to expand with acquisitions across the United States. With expansion come opportunities for top performing Team Members to grow their careers. We hire candidates from outside our company but also promote from within. We encourage everyone to achieve success, have fun and earn the rewards we offer.
We encourage training and performance improvement making tools available to you, through Harley-Davidson University (HDU). HDU offers some of the best on-line training programs in the industry. We believe that everyone continues to learn throughout their career and we encourage you to do the same, with the learning tools that we make available to you, only at Harley-Davidson.
Career advancement opportunities available based on merit.
Opportunities are available at all locations. Please inquire for more information.
High Octane Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer.