Heritage Harley-Davidson is UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP!!
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the world!
ABILITY TO EARN UP TO $100,000!
We’re recruiting experienced Harley-Davidson Service Technicians to join our team. Technicians receive on-site support from a dedicated dispatcher, dedicated parts to service liaison, service technician assistants and state of the art service facilities. This allows our teams of technicians to be some of the highest producing teams in the country. You will have the opportunity to make the most billed hours in the area. Current technicians are billing over 300 hours per month at our stores across the nation.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our top techs have to say…
- Volume “#1 Volume H-D Group = plenty of hours & awesome opportunities in Service dept!”
- Appreciation “All your hardwork and time is greatly appreciated, which can sometimes go unnoticed elsewhere. Management does a great job letting you know your effort doesn’t go unnoticed.”
- Atmosphere “We have a great family vibe going on. It is a fast past dealership with lots of opportunity. All the right resources are in place to have a successful career.”
- Team “This is the best shop I have ever worked for. Competent staff, knowledgeable peers, everyone works together to achieve the common goal.”
- Fun environment “Positive place to work and tons of fun. I enjoy working side-by-side with all my co-workers.”
Training is as important to us as it is to you and our Technician Program gives you continued on-site HDU training, dealership experience and one off-site PHD training per year, all expenses paid.
If you’re looking for more than “just a job” and ready for a long-term career, this is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- MMI or equivalent Harley-Davidson Certifications.
- At least 2 years or more of Harley-Davidson dealership experience.
- Dependable, organized and self-motivated.
- Own your tools to perform the tasks required at your proficiency level.
- Valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement.
- Proficiency on multiple lifts.
- Minimal call backs.
- Focus on quality and customer service.
- Organization and attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- PPO Medical Insurance.
- PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
MOD Enterprises, owned by Michael Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer group on the West Coast.
Work in a fun industry that allows you to fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Michael Veracka grows his family of dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or not, don’t be afraid to apply, Michael’s Harley-Davidson dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied the opportunity simply because you haven’t done it before.
Michael Veracka’s current family of dealerships include 6 of the top 15 volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the country.
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, KS) – #1 in Kansas
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, CO) – #1 in Colorado
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, CA) – #1 in California & US
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, CA) #2 in California
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, WA) – #1 in Pacific NW
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, AZ) – #1 in Arizona
- Volcano Harley-Davidson (Vancouver, WA) – Acquired May, 2021
- Heritage Harley-Davidson (Lisle, IL) – Acquired May, 2021
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!